What is Electrostatic Disinfection?
During the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses across the country are facing limitless organizational challenges. This includes the demand for more thorough sanitization to keep staff, customers, and the general public safe. Adjusting processes to accommodate new, intense disinfection practices is a drain on already strained resources. While everyone is doing their part to wash their hands, practice physical distancing, and disinfect surfaces, it still may not be enough. Manual cleaning methods and traditional disinfecting tools aren’t designed to reach all desired areas effectively, leaving facilities and their patrons at risk. SteriRight provides top-of-the-line electrostatic disinfection services so you can have peace of mind knowing your facility is thoroughly, properly, and professionally protected.
So what is electrostatic disinfection? How does it work?
Electrostatic disinfection provides a charge to a solution so that it electromagnetically sticks to a surface, providing 360-degree coverage. The innovative electrostatic sprayer combines the Clorox® Total 360™ line of solutions – the same used in hospitals – with compressed air to evenly force a mist through the applicator. Then an electrode introduces an attractive charge, atomizing the solution. The now positively charged particles are attracted to surfaces and uniformly coat them, holding their charge for 2-3 seconds after application to spread further than traditional trigger sprayers.
SteriRight Electrostatic Disinfection is:
- Fast – We can treat up to 300 square feet per minute or 18,000 square feet per hour – up to four times faster than other applications!
- Effective – Together, the Clorox® Total 360™ and Spore Defence Disinfectants kill 23 pathogens, including cold, flu, COVID-19, norovirus and MRSA in just two minutes, C. diff in 5 minutes, and 38 additional bacteria, viruses, and fungi in just 1 minute.
• Safe – The solution has no odour, leaves no residue, and is safe for most surfaces and immediate re-entry following treatment.
SteriRight trained technicians offer a turn-key solution seven days a week to meet your organization’s disinfection needs. Pricing is based on the size of the area requiring treatment. Our electrostatic disinfection service is available in two convenient ways:
- One-time treatment – Reduce business interruption following an incident so you can get back to work quickly and safely.
- Subscription – As a preventative measure, regular service adds a layer of security to your operations and value to your clientele.
Whether you want to disinfect once a week, between shifts or classes, after inventory has been unpacked and stocked, or following an active case at your location, SteriRight technicians are available on a schedule that works for you. To learn more about how businesses have partnered with SteriRight to combat the COVID-19 virus, visit our Markets page. To speak with a technician and get a quote for your facility, contact us today via our online form or by phone at 905-960-0420.